Learn About Our Project:
It's a perfect day for a picnic! The park fills with families, spreading their blankets, and setting out colourful plates loaded with delicious treats.
But there has never been a picnic without uninvited guests ... ANTS!!
In Problem Picnic: Attack of the Ants, players are competing ant colonies trying to steal the best plates of food from the picnic blankets. In this 2-4 player, dice-rolling dexterity game, the dice are your ants. Roll them onto the picnic cards, trying to get the most ants onto the foods and plate colours you want. Different custom dice at your disposal represent your industrious Workers, speedy Scouts, and sturdy Soldiers. At the end of the day, the colony that has arranged their stolen plates to best satisfy the whims of the Queen will earn the most points and win the game!
*Prototype components shown here; some art will change!
Roll your different ant dice onto the picnic cards. At the end of a round if you have the most ants on a card, take it and arrange it in your colony for maximum scoring advantage. Here's an animation that helps explain it:
Want more details? Check out Rahdo Runs Through for a glimpse at the game
Not enough for you? Click the link below to check out the prototype version of the Problem Picnic rulebook. These are not final but they will do the trick!
Rahdo Runs Through Final Thoughts
Undead Viking Video Preview
Breacher 18 Video Preview
Tantrum House Video Preview
Lots of quotes from amazing board game reviewers! Go to our website and get the whole story!
The Deluxe edition comes with a wide assortment of advancements:
- The box top will have shiny gold foil logos.
- The box will be personally signed by both the amazing Scott Almes and Josh Cappel.
- There will be an exclusive Problem Picnic art print signed by Josh Cappel included in each Deluxe edition.
- Upgraded cards! The Picnic, Round, Scoring, Puddle, and Anthill cards will get a pp lamination and linen finish for luxurious feel.
- The Reward and Tie tokens will have a shiny gold foil finish.
- The Puddle card will have a metallic blue foil finish.